Reduce the number of cigarettes
As we approach the date of cancellation, you should gradually reduce the number of cigarettes smoked. Below are 10 ways to do it. You do not have to select all, but only those that you think will help you.
- Stop buying cigarettes in cartons, buy packages by packages and only after you finish last.
- Buy cigarettes you do not like – the other company or a lower content of nicotine and tar.
- Before the start of each day, decide how many cigarettes you should smoke per day and stick to your decision.
- Smoke the cigarettes only halfway.
- Avoid automatic smoking. Before starting each cigarette, well consider whether you want to light up or do it just out of habit.
- Do not clean ashtray. So you have insight as cigarette smoke and the smell will create resentment towards smoking.
- Collect them stub in bottle with water. You will see how dirty habit is smoking.
- Change the circumstances in which you smoke. If you ever want to smoke in the company, now start smoking alone. If you adore the first morning cigarette soon after you wake up, now try to smoke from noon.
- Do not store cigarettes in hand. As the day approaches you should keep cigarettes away from you. The last few days do not carry cigarettes with you.
- Do not eat or drink foods that urge to smoke. Instead of coffee, drink juices and try to avoid alcohol.