- Breakfast improves concentration, focus and productivity. Breakfast not only supplies energy to your body, but nourishes and your brain. It has been proven that children who regularly eat breakfast have better test scores in school and adults productive at work.If all morning staring at the screen of the monitor without having to fulfill any task, then the reason for your unproductivity perhaps lies in the fact that you started the day with two cups of coffee instead of a hearty healthy meal.Eating in the morning improves concentration and increases the ability to focus. Perhaps you have felt it hard to concentrate while your stomach growls.
- Breakfast boosts energy. People who start their day with breakfast have more energy and can withstand intense physical activity. This means that if you eat breakfast, it is more likely to endure hard aerobics class and easier to shape your body.
- Breakfast improves mood. People who eat breakfast to increase the level of serotonin in the brain,have results of well-being feeling. If you do not eat breakfast, it is more likely to be irritable and anxious. Studies show that people who do not skip breakfast suffer less from anxiety, depression and hyperactivity.
- Breakfast speeds up metabolism. When you eat overnight, the body begins to “think” that is hungry and stores more fat. Breakfast stimulate the metabolism and encourages the body to burn calories.
- Breakfast control appetite. Although you might think that the morning fasting will cut down on calories and accelerate attenuation, the reality is that it is the wrong strategy. If you are feeling hungry early in the day, studies show that later will be more inclined to overeat. People who do not eat breakfast also make more unhealthy choice of food for the rest of the day.
- Breakfast reduces the risk of diabetes. People who eat breakfast decreases the risk of diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease.
3 Ideas for a healthy and quick breakfast
Here are three quick suggestions to start healthy and vigorous day:
- Oatmeal with milk. Mix oatmeal with milk and add a few thin slices apple and raisins or dried cranberries.
- Integral bread covered with peanut butter and apple.
- Hard-boiled eggs, integral bread and banana.