Best ways to reduce stress
- Relax the neck. You probably already have noticed that when you are under stress your neck stiffens. The tension you feel is unbearable. Here’s how to fix it:
- Bustling your back. Look up and slowly started to turn his head in a circle. Make 3 rounds, then slowly tilt your head side to side and the left end to the right.
- Warm the neck. Take a small towel, soak it with hot water and drop on it a few drops of lavender oil. Instead of lavender, you can use jasmine or other scent that is pleasing you. Then place the towel on his neck. The heat will relax the neck and the smell will relax you completely.
- Relax the shoulders. Stand up straight. Lift the shoulders up towards your ears and at the same time breathe in deeply through the nose. Hold the air itself shoulders and raised 3 seconds, and then exhale through your mouth until suddenly drop the shoulders. Repeat this 5-7 times and notice the tension and anxiety instantly disappear.
- Rest your back. If you feel pain or tension in the back or if you spend most of the day in a sitting position, I find time to relax back. Lie on your back on a flat surface, bend your legs, knees and lift them up a bit. Feet do not separate from the ground. Extend your arms along the body, and direct them thumbs up. Breathe in and out slowly over 2 minutes.