How to cure a headache without pills?
- Drink a strong coffee (espresso), in which you will squeeze a lemon.
- Put one tablespoon wort in 250ml water. After 15 minutes, when the liquid is distilled, you should drink it three times a day.
- In 500ml boiled water put one tablespoon dried mint leaves. After 30 minutes, strain the liquid and drink it three times a day.
- Drain juice of three sour apples in it and add a spoonful of honey. Drink it before you eat anything.
- The leaves of ginkgo biloba is a popular remedy for headache. They improve blood flow and thereby help more oxygen to reach the brain.