No Bake Chocolate Cake Recipe
No Bake Chocolate Cake Recipe – Find Ingredients and preparation method!
- 250 g butter
- 200 g of powdered sugar
- 100 g of liquid chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 100 g of crushed walnuts
- 250 grams of biscuits
- Chocolate for decoration
- Beat butter with sugar until gets whiter.
- Add eggs one at a time, chocolate, milk, nuts and broken biscuits.
- All ingredients are mixed well and transferred to wet cake mold.
- Press gently and let stand 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Once pulled from the mold, put over the cake crushed nuts and melted chocolate.