Diet based on entering 1200 calories a day is a good way to get rid of excess pounds, because it is the recommended minimum for women who want to weaken on healthy and safety way.
What is included in this diet?
The concept of this diet is to control your intake of calories during the day. If you enter fewer calories than you spend during the day, the result is weight loss.
There aren’t some definite foods that need to enter, you simply need to know how many calories each food has and you have to enter not more than 1200 calories daily. It is the best to focus on fresh fruits, vegetables, grains and legumes. As much as possible, eat more fresh food that is not cooked. In this way, food will contain less calories and more nutrients.
Advantages and disadvantages
Like other diets, this diet has the both advantages and disadvantages.
- You can eat food of your choice, not exactly certain foods as the other diets.
- Diets that enter fewer calories than you consume is a proven way to lose weight.
- This diet can be adapted for diabetics or vegetarians.
- If you properly choose the food, you will not feel hunger.
- You should need to measure the food you eat and count the calories.
- It is not suitable for active people.
- This diet is low in calories and therefore some people may feel hunger and fatigue if they adhere to it.
1200 Calorie Diet Meal Plan
- Breakfast: 1 cup cornflakes, 1 cup low-fat milk, 1 banana.
- Snack: pear.
- Lunch: sandwich with tuna, diet mayonnaise and whole-grain bread, 2 cups fresh vegetables (carrots, celery) 1 small apple.
- Snack: natural juice, sparkling water with lemon.
- Dinner: 100g grilled chicken steak, ¾ cup of cooked green vegetables steam a cup of green cos, ½ cup carrots, ½ cup tomato, 2 tea spoons of olive oil and vinegar, 1 peach.