How to remove dandruff naturally?
- Take 500ml of water and 500ml of vinegar. Add 100g nettles and boil it 30 minutes. When cooled, strain the broth and every night wet the scalp with massaging. Do this during one week.
- You have to put the zest of one lemon in a liter of water and boil for 15 minutes. Once a week rinse your hair with this potion.
- Massaging the scalp with oil of garlic is especially useful for seborrhea. Rub the butter into the hair roots and leave for several hours. Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Massaging the hair with the juice of plantain helps with fungal infections of the hair. Squeeze the fresh leaves and stems of plantain with a juicer. Brush the hair roots and massage your scalp. Leave it to stand for 3-4 hours and wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- Mix 10ml of castor oil 10g quinine powder 100ml alcohol and 3 drops lavender (pink garlic or rosemary oil). Rub the mixture into the hair roots each day for 1 week. Then make a break for a week and repeat the manipulation to the disappearance of dandruff.
- One tablespoon with tansy pour with two cups of boiling water. Strain the broth and wash the head with this decoction for one month.
- Rinse hair with 1 liter of water in which you soaked 4 teaspoons black tea.
- A cup of colored comminuted shells of onion are boiled in 1 liter of water on low heat about 1 hour. They soak until the water cools down and sieve. Decoction is for washing. For oily hair, add 50g of salicylic alcohol.
- Warm castor oil and gently rub it into the hair roots, and then along the entire length. Wash after 1-2 hours. Gradually remove dry dandruff.